Adventures in Medicine is a results-oriented guidebook written to lead graduating residents through the steps of choosing a position.
Our guidebook includes:
- An engaging, easy-to-read, skimmable format.
- A job search timeline including an action checklist.
- Information on compensation packages including data on where the most lucrative positions are located.
- Position search strategies with a focus on timing.
- Step-by-step guidelines on the interview and hiring process.
- Advice on job selection, including how to choose the best fit and how to prioritize offers.
- Contract negotiation tips including information on working with an attorney.
Why sign up for Adventures In Medicine?
- We help residents understand how to find their perfect position.
- We take residents through the hiring process from a baseline needs assessment through their transition into their position.
- With Adventures in Medicine, residents receive updates on the state of medicine today and advice on how to take their career further than they thought possible.
We provide graduating residents with the information and tools necessary to make a decision free of stress and doubt. Please take a moment to sign in for free on-line access to Adventures in Medicine and start working to take your career to the next level.